Granite Crushing Plant For India

Granite Crushing Plant For India

Granite technically refer to a light - colored granulose plutonic rock composed of feldspars, plagioclase, quartz (felsic minerals) and minor amounts of mafic minerals, such as biotite, hornblende, pyroxene, iron oxides, etc. But, in the commercial parlance, the term granite has become synonymous with all those crystalline rocks which have pleasing colors, strength to bear the processes of quarrying and cutting &polishing and are used commonly for decorative purposes. Being more resistant to wear and tear as well as weathering, granite is most sought-after stone to be used as building as well as decorative stone. The fascination for granite is due to its taking mirror-like polish, high compressive strength, longevity and beauty.

Granite resources in India

India is endowed with abundant resources of a wide variety of granite. As on 1.4.2005, resources of granite dimension stone of all types are estimated at 37,426 million cubic meters. Of these resources, 1,130 million cubic meters (about 3%) fall in reserves category while remaining 36,296 million cubic meters or about 97% fall in resources category.

Granite crushing process and equipment

Granite crushing can be divided into three stages, namely, primary crushing, secondary crushing and fine crushing. Jaw crusher, cone crusher are suitable for primary crushing. Standard cone crusher is suitable for secondary crushing. Short head cone crusher is suitable for fine crushing. Jaw crushers are mainly used as primary crushers. Their main purpose is to produce material that can be transported by belt conveyors to the next crushing stages. The crushing takes place between a fixed and moving jaw which is mounted on a pitman, and its motion it set up by the movement produced by the eccentric shaft at the top of the pitman. Granite grinding equipment including ball mill, ultrafine grinding mill, MTM trapezium mill and so on.

Our granite crushing plant for India is of high quality and comparative price. And these crushing equipment feature with high productivity, low operating cost, easy maintenance and so on. If you need any help about granite crushing, please feel free to contact us.

Get Price And Support

Simply complete the form below, click submit, you will get the price list and a SBM representative will contact you within one business day. Please also feel free to contact us by email or phone.